It’s something that no one wants to think about, but unfortunately, it’s the world we live in today – hacks and data breaches happen, and hospitals and healthcare institutions are prime targets for cyber criminals. If you’re hospital falls victim to hackers, you need a solution that will enable you to recover quickly to maintain patient satisfaction and minimize revenue losses.
Enter VestaPay’s Hack Mitigation System for Patient Mobile Registration and Engagement Services. The benefits of this solution include, but are not limited to:
1. Provides fail-over hand-off of VestaPay functions for all hospital administrative staff to continue full registration of patients even with complete shut-down and loss of access to the hospital’s EHR.
2. Enables uninterrupted mobile patient registration so patients can continue to self-checkin through full registration, minimizing excess burdens placed on staff during hack events.
3. Your hospital is able to continue full registration and capture of patient data, ensuring no to minimal loss of key data needed for insurance claim filing and billing patients.
4. Ensures patients can continue to be enrolled in VestaPay’s Dynamic Balance Adjusting AutoPay plans, through which hospitals are able to secure 100% of the patients’ liabilities at time of service.
5. Your hospital will continue to receive daily payments from automated DBA accounts, maintaining key cash and revenue flows.
6. Once full access and security is restored to your hospital’s EHR, VestaPay’s Hack Mitigation System will restore and synchronize data captured by VestaPay to the hospital’s EHR, minimizing “hack” recovery efforts.